Wednesday 2 January 2013

Indian Quills Reading Challenge 2013


One of the first reading challenges I'll be joining for the year! I don't usually read Indian authors, almost never really. But I had made a vow to myself that I would have to read a few, I must.....some day. I see it coming to fruition now, with just the push I needed thanks to Reshmy Pillai :)

Indian Quills Reading Challenge

The Indian Quills Reading (IQR) Challenge hosted by The Tales Pensieve is an attempt to bring the reviews of books by Indian authors scattered all over under one database. It  also serves as a collective effort to promote the literature and authors of Indian origin.

I hereby challenge myself to read 7 books. It's kinda low but it's just a start :) .


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madiha,

    Here is a month long celebration of Indian debut writers. Do join in. The rules are simple - Read the 1st book of an Indian writer, review, link to us. We promote, you vote. It will be a fun and exciting month. With some prizes thrown in too. Hope to see you at The Tales Pensieve.

    http://thetalespensieve.com/indian-debut-writers-challenge/debut-indian-writers-month-2013/

    ReplyDelete