Tuesday 15 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday #3







Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





This Week's Teaser:


“Over there,” he snaps. “Wipe some of that filth off 
your face. And if you touch me again, I’ll fill you with 
bullets.” 
"



No matter. They’ll forget about me in a couple of 
minutes. And it’ll take several more minutes before the 
soldier I’d grabbed realizes that his ID tag is missing. 
Once in the bathroom, I abandon my sick routine. "

-Marie Lu. Legend (p. 42) 




Please leave a comment with a link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your teasers in a comment!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Legend has been on my TBR since long and after your great teaser, I better read it soon!

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my TT earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Legend for a while now, but I always see something else I really wanna read. Perhaps I should put this higher in my TBR :-)
    Thanks for dropping by my Teaser Tuesdays post this week :)

    ReplyDelete