Tuesday 29 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday #4






Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





This Week's Teaser:


" When he was finally close enough, I slipped the rope through his collar and tied the other end to a tree.

He was not happy.

"I'm sorry, Ren, but we can't have you loose. It would scare the family. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." I turned and began walking over to the small house, but then froze in my tracks when I heard a quiet male voice behind me say, "Is this really necessary?" "


-Colleen Houck. The Tiger's Curse (chapter 7. p.140) 




Please leave a comment with a link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your teasers in a comment!

post signature


8 comments:

  1. Wuu, it sounds really good :-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series yet but I've seen it around. Happy Reading! :) Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! This sounds good! And what a beautiful cover!
    Is there a YA novel?

    I'm a new follower!
    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tiger on the cover, and a good teaser too.
    My Teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A PREDATORY LENDER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tease! Read this one and must get caught up on the next three soon!

    Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, good teaser! The Tiger talks? Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting. And lovely cover too.

    ai love books

    ReplyDelete