Friday 31 May 2013

Follow & Feature Friday #14







Increase Blog Followers, gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This Friday's question :

 What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.


Aye carumba !

If I could, I would love to meet all of the blogger's I follow. Every single one out there in the world. Wouldn't that be like one huge awesom party?!

But yes there are a few special bloggers out there that I'd like keep on the top of my To Meet list.

Rachel @ Parajunkee
Alison @ Alison Can Read
Wendy @ The Midnight Garden
Rachel @ Fiktshun

Gosh there are sooo many more........

Like I said I'd meet everyone if could. Ofcourse meeting all the Indian bloggers out there. I have a greater chance of meeting them so yeah!

It's really interesting to see pictures of all the various bloggers meeting up at the BEA. 

*Sigh* I wish I could just apparate to the BEA.


Leave a link to your Follow Friday post or let me know your answers in the comments below!
Happy Friday!


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Good answer, It's hard to choose just one.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices Madiha! Wouldn't it be incredible if we could just apparate and meet each other...'course last time I tried I got splinched...:D Thanks for visiting this week!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch! *cringes*. Just need to practice a bit more don't you?

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower slash blogger, just stopped by to say hi, and say your blog is really cute. Haha! I would love to meet some of those people too. Maybe just everyone at some amazing conference. Luuurve HP, by the way. It's my CHILDHOOD. Still kinda sorta really miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great picks!! They all have super awesome blogs!!! Love your blog!!
    New follower via bloglovin' and Twitter
    Here's my FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have two of the same bloggers on our list - that's pretty cool.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you get to meet them someday. I think it would be really cool just to meet other book bloggers. I'm a new Bloglovin follower. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks, Mahida. I think it would be cool to meet any blogger. Hopefully, you'll meet some of them someday. Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    Kaykay @ The Creative Forum

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete